What do you calla Person with MS?

#MSResearch MSer published

Today sees the proper launch of MSer 

To some this is a Marmite word (you either like of loathe) but it is a word that you have adapted to. Likewise we have MSologists (study MS) and EAEologists (study EAE) which is a great descriptor. I have published the later and think this is another Marmite word for scientists…who need to get a life.

How do I know that? 

Well because the neurological establishment are resistant to change, they have asked us to look into that further and the UK MS Society kindly circulated a questionnaire to their members, perhaps a different demographic to our blog readers, which are not all MSers.

However, we have asked what do Neuros use….well in print it is clear, cos we have looked….but amongst themselves…I was told it is “Gentleman” as written and when talking it’s “Chaps

So there’s a thought and a picture. 🙂

About the author



By MouseDoctor



Recent Posts

Recent Comments