As you can see from clinical trials. gov (NCT02542787). It is now possible to participate in the “Canbex” Trial if you are based outside of London as there are new sites in Liverpool and now in Sheffield.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the Contacts provided below.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT02542787
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years to 70 Years|
|Genders Eligible for Study:||Both|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Have a confirmed diagnosis of MS
- Have an Expanded Disability Status Scale (EDSS) ≤ than 6.5 at screening.
- Spasticity due to MS of at least 3 months duration with minimum mean score of >/=2 mASH
- Acute MS relapse requiring treatment with steroids within 30 days of screening.
- Initiation or discontinuation of MS disease modifying treatment (DMT) within 30 days of screening.
- Receiving medications that would potentially interfere with the actions of the study medication or outcome variables
- Significant renal and hepatic abnormalities
- Previous history of other significant medical disorders
The Neuroscience Research Centre, The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust Recruiting
Liverpool, United Kingdom, L9 7LJ
Contact: Susan Whittam 0151 529 5666 email@example.com
Principal Investigator: Dr Wojciech Pietkiewicz
London, United Kingdom, E1 1BB
Contact: Maria Espasandin 02035940637/8 Maria.Espasandin@bartshealth.nhs.uk
Contact: Kimberley Allen-Philbey 02035941765 Kimberley.Allen-Philbey@bartshealth.nhs.uk
Principal Investigator: Dr Clarence Liu
London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3BG
Contact: Dr Rachel Farrell
Contact: Michelle Liddicut Michelle.Liddicut@uclh.nhs.uk
Principal Investigator: Dr Rachel Farrell
Sheffield, United Kingdom, S10 2JFS
Contact: Kamel Bouakline 0114 271 3339 firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Investigator: Dr Siva Nair