The Bart-MS blog is getting a brand new makeover. And we want to hear your thoughts about it.
Why the change?
- It’s too difficult to find past posts. You have to rely on the search function.
- The search function itself is not that great.
- Some of the posts are inaccessible to those without a scientific background, but those who have an interest in research are keen that the blog does not oversimplify its posts.
- Bloggers find the back end of the blog clunky.
What are the changes?
The main functions of the new design are:
- Categories. You’ll find every blog post (will eventually be) put into a category, making it easier to find posts related to treatments, for example, or causes.
- A search that works!
- Clean, responsive design to make it easier to read on mobile and desktop.
- Information on how long it takes to read a post and how complex/scientific the language and concepts are.
- Better editing tools when writing posts
It’s really important to know that no content is being deleted in the transfer. To confirm, ALL old posts and comments will be transferred over.