Taggeneral practice

Ask your GP

Should we expect your GP or family doctor to take on more of the day-2-day management of your MS? In the UK specialist physicians are called consultants because there was always too few of them to get their hands dirty with the day-to-day management of patients with special medical problems. General practitioners used to refer their patients to a specialist for a ‘consultation’ and...



Recent Posts

Recent Comments